We've worked with amazing clients on projects covering digital analytics and user research. Here are a few recent highlights.
If you'd like to know more about what we do then please contact us.
Victoria & Albert Museum
the world’s largest museum of decorative arts and design
We've enjoyed working with the V&A over the course of several projects. These have included:
- Planning a digital dashboard for senior staff and trustees to gauge the performance of the V&A's digital activity (this was presented at MuseumNext in Geneva, 2015)
- Google Analytics implementation alongside the launch of a new website
- Supporting the development and evaluation of the V&A's online shop
- Developing a suite of reports and dashboards to understand online activity at the organisational, departmental, and individual project levels.
- Training for internal teams
- Project managing a temporary rebuild of the Museum of Childhood website
- Ad hoc reporting across various project and departments
The Royal Academy of Arts
the country's oldest society concerned solely with the fine arts
We are working with the Royal Academy of Arts to improve their analytics implementation across the various elements of their website, from the main (content-driven) website, to the shop, ticketing, and account functions, as well as some microsites.
- An audit of the organisation's Google Analytics accounts, followed by a range of improvements to enhance data collection and reporting
- Advised on the analytics requirements for new microsites and website functionality
- Produced a set of reports for stakeholders from various departments
The online home for art from every public collection in the United Kingdom
Art UK is an extraordinary project, working in partnership with 3,000 public collections, the BBC and other organisations to showcase the art the UK owns. The website features over 200,000 oil paintings by some 38,000 artists with more to come.
We were brought on board to to identify the website reporting and evaluation needs. We carried out interviews with a wide range of stakeholders (including partners and funders) and drew up a detailed implementation plan.
We then put together a customised Google Analytics setup that allows Art UK to report on key metrics to their partners in an efficient and scalable manner.
Digital analytics consultancy for a world-leading institution
We covered the position of Digital Analyst for a period of six months, ensuring that business-as-usual tasks carried on without interruption. These included:
- Regular reporting of KPIs and metrics
- Collation of statistics for the Annual Report
- Contributions to editorial meetings
- Responsibility for tag management
- Providing ad hoc advice to various departments
We also took the opportunity to automate several reporting tasks by making use of the Google Analytics API.
We also developed a Tate Digital Analytics Playbook to document the role as fully as possible, making handover smoother and identifying processes that could be simplified.
English National Opera
one of the world's leading producers of new opera productions
Here's a testimonial from Lisa Leigh, Head of Marketing, which explains things nicely:
"Chris has worked with us across a range of different projects from content strategy through to website delivery, analytics and user testing and has always been a real pleasure to work with. He’s always happy to help. His logical approach and ability to assess often complex issues and recommend actionable solutions are a huge asset to any project.
With the launch of our new website, his work on analytics, testing and optimisation to support the development of the site has been invaluable".