In 2015, Arts Council England commissioned Storythings (working with Chris Unitt and Eylan Ezekiel) to carry research the ways that teachers access and use online and digital resources to provide cultural education.
The survey was developed to help Arts Council England to encourage arts and cultural organisations to develop the right tools for teachers.
I'd also encourage you to check out:
- Arts Council England's information about their Teaching Resources Database
- The tweets from the UKEdChat session on arts culture in education
- Eylan Ezekiel's website and his notes about the talk
- Some excellent research by Cogapp on how to create digital educational resources that best help teachers in their work
- A great article by Graeme Smith called Unbundling education and training for online
- Object-Oriented is a podcast about digital learning in collections-based museums