Digital Analytics Training
We sometimes run training sessions for people who want to get to grips with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
These sessions are aimed at beginners and very little prior knowledge is assumed.
The cost is £150 plus VAT per person for a whole day of training.
Next dates are:
- TBC - there's currently nothing lined up, but if you're interested then drop us a line using the form below and we'll let you know when the next one is.
Sessions are run by Chris Unitt in a venue very close to Kings Cross Station. The place we usually use looks like this…
It's not a huge room and numbers are kept deliberately low. It's friendlier that way, and easier to ask questions. It also means there are fewer other people who might grab the good biscuits.
By the end of the day you'll be more familiar with both of the tools covered, the jargon won't be so daunting, and you'll be able to carry out common, day-to-day tasks with more confidence.
What we'll cover
This session will focus on Google Analytics. We'll cover:
- A general overview of the tool - what it does and how it works, with a tour of the various reports.
- How to make sense of the data.
- What you should pay attention to, and what you can safely ignore.
- Understanding traffic sources (including how to track your campaigns) and conversions.
You'll have an hour to take a break and get some food. I'll be sticking around for general chats and Q&A if you fancy a working lunch.
We'll move on to Google Tag Manager. In this session you'll learn by doing. We'll cover:
- What Google Tag Manager is and what you can use it for.
- How tags and triggers work.
- How to add common tags, including Google Analytics pageview and event tags, Facebook pixels, and more.
How to book your place
Just fill in this form and we'll take it from there.