One Further is a digital analytics agency based in London, UK.
We've worked with clients in all sorts of sectors, from non-profits to very-much-for-profits. In all cases we help them to understand what their users expect from them online, and what they could do to meet those expectations.
We have a particular specialism in the cultural sector. In the performing arts, we understand how ticketed events work, and know our way around Tessitura, Spektrix, Enta, TopTix, and others. We work with museums too, and have experience across exhibitions, content, collections, and ecommerce.
We make a point of being friendly, generous, and helpful. We speak in plain English and don't assume you'll have the depth of knowledge that we do. That said, we can speak tech when we need to.
About One Further
About the team
Chris is the managing director of One Further and is the lead consultant on all projects. Over the years he’s worked for a large number of arts organisations both in the UK and internationally. He also speaks at conferences and writes for various publications.
See more from Chris on Twitter.
Tess is a Digital Analyst at One Further and has worked in roles encompassing analytics, UX research, and search marketing. Previously, Tess worked in-house for Tate and the Southbank Centre leading on all aspects of digital analytics.
About our services
Chances are you've not hired a digital analytics consultancy before and might be wondering what we can help with. People come to us for help with all sorts of issues. For instance:
- "We want some reports we can use to see how our website's performing."
- "We have Google Analytics but we hardly ever use it. What should we be doing?"
- "We know our website needs improving, but we want to know exactly what needs work."
Everybody's situation is different, but projects often follow this rough outline:
- Planning: working out what what you need to know, how to gather the right information, and recommending the tools that will be required.
- Implementation: making sure the tools are properly set up, writing instructions for your developers (if needed), and delivering training to those who need it.
- Reporting: making the the right information as accessible as possible to you and your colleagues.
We also offer training on Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, as well as mentoring and support for in-house analysts.
We make use of a wide range of usability tools and techniques to uncover issues and opportunities on your site. These include:
- User testing, either in-person (at a usability lab or at your premises) or remote.
- Cognitive walkthroughs
- Heatmaps and visitor recordings
- Navigation testing
Speaking, writing, etc
Chris has written and spoken about digital analytics, online user experience, and audience development for all sorts of events and publications, including MuseumNext, the Spektrix Conference, IT4Arts, Art of Digital London, Europe Talks Tickets, TiLEzone, the Association of British Orchestras, the National Arenas Association, and the Guardian.