We've worked with theatres, dance companies, opera houses, and arts centres. As well as having a good understanding of the needs of those organisations, we have good experience of many of the leading ticketing suppliers in the sector, including Tessitura and Spektrix.
We've worked with
What we've done
Most of our projects has been delivered for marketing and digital teams, and we've also worked across ticketing, membership, ecommerce, image licensing, publishing, and in-gallery interactives.
- Carried out analytics audits and then fixed serious data quality issues.
- Upgraded legacy website analytics, moving tags into Google Tag Manager to take advantage of additional functionality and flexibility.
- Worked with developers to make websites more easily trackable.
- Developed KPIs and metrics to align with organisational and departmental objectives.
- Provided marketing, box office, and development teams with clearer information about how the website is performing.
- Helped teams to make informed decisions around content publishing, including video and social media.
- Carried out usability testing to inform priority areas for website development.
Dashboards and reports
We've produced a variety of reports, from simple dashboards giving departments information about website traffic to their pages, to more advanced reports that collate stats from multiple sources.
We tailor our training to the needs of the organisation, but we tend to cover:
- Introduction to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Analytics for marketers
Ticketing and third party Systems
We've worked with many of the leading ticketing/CRM systems such as Tessitura, Spektrix, and TopTix and understand how they can integrated into website analytics tools.
We've also worked with email providers like Dotmailer, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, and Wordfly.
Want your team to get a better grip on your organisation's analytics?